Jon is enjoying :). The wood will be used for firewood. I love to sit around a fire in the evenings. Some of the tree had rotted so it was time to cut it down.
I wonder if Jon was hiding in his shirt because he knew that Bren was videoing, I can imagine how much he liked it, since he is a tool guy like his dad....so if he is not near his own shed, he mosied over to yours :) that makes me smile.
Thanks Brenda..that's pretty cool. Jon needs to see this.
ReplyDeleteLove how he would peek and watch...
ReplyDeleteJon Is enjoying that, right? I love how that saw slices into the log like it's butter. Is it going to be used as firewood?
ReplyDeleteI'm smiling! Her loves it...and he's afraid at the same time, right?
ReplyDeleteJon is enjoying :). The wood will be used for firewood. I love to sit around a fire in the evenings. Some of the tree had rotted so it was time to cut it down.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Jon was hiding in his shirt because he knew that Bren was videoing, I can imagine how much he liked it, since he is a tool guy like his dad....so if he is not near his own shed, he mosied over to yours :) that makes me smile.
ReplyDelete