Monday, July 4, 2011

Jon's Pad

A few photos of Jon's pad..home sweet home!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving us a look into Jon's home.....he is a content young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice place to call home! I see the crawl space entertainment center. What kind of groceries does he keep on hand, I wonder?
    Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew 28:20: …teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age…
    Isaiah 58:11: The LORD will guide you always;
    he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
    and will strengthen your frame.
    You will be like a well-watered garden,
    like a spring whose waters never fail.
    This is what came from the Lord as I pray for all of your family. So easy to enjoy the easy assignments but to be stretched into following His Word in the difficult maze of the unknown asks for a lot of faith...In Christ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the peek into Jon's world. It looks like the perfect place for him to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this must be the picture you were talking about.
    i would have never guessed that was a marble maze in the wall....very clever indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete