Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Who, please tell me WHO?! Does not love their mum like this kid does????

9 comments:

  1. The relationship you and your son share is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! Very special for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kaila..you caught a good one of Jon, usually he doesn't smile much for the camera..ahh but then this smile was for Mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a great photo Betty....a mother and son relationship is extra special....I know I am biased but tis true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. .thanks for sharing. I can see he is coming in for a vigorous hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this picture makes me smile... i love it. it's so jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shot! With a mom who loves you so much that she moves mountains to make things happen for you, and she also just happens to make the best "shmaunts fat" gravy...what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww... I can't tell .. does the Mother love the son best? or the son the Mother?
    A precious photo !!

    ReplyDelete