Watching someone fix the blind..Jon is excited when the electric drill comes out. That's when his shyness seems to be forgotten.
Jon loves looking into tunnels or culverts. He's at the other end looking in and listening to the 'hello' echoing through.
And here he is looking through the culvert.
now, if we all were that attentive to things in life, or enjoyed the simple pleasures, wouldn't we all be more content in life?
ReplyDeleteI love how he enjoys those simple pleasures that we don't even take notice of :)
He is such a boy at heart!
ReplyDeletesuch simple pleasures - we need to look more often through innocent eyes.
ReplyDeleteDoes he have a tool box of his own? Maybe Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSimple pleasures...is right!
ReplyDeleteAll those things seem so familiar when I remember my boys and the things they have loved.
ReplyDeleteYes Jon loves those simple things in life that many of us just walk on by. I like to look at things through his eyes and wonder just what he notices.
ReplyDeleteYes he does own a tool box but it's not always a good thing for him to have it in his possession.
Ummm, what did his dad do for a living? I'm thinking the apple doesn't fall far from that tree! Boys and their power tools! Go Stihl!
ReplyDeleteOcean Soul..I'm smiling!
ReplyDeleteTypical boy. :) Everything you've mentioned with his interests are also interests of my boy, they are just born with it, I think. Now I'm wondering...where did you find such a huge culvert? Wow!
ReplyDeleteJeanine..close to our place, the drainage ditch.
ReplyDeleteWow, we may need to take a closer look next time! lol My boy would be just as interested. :)
ReplyDelete