Friday, October 14, 2011

Field trip to the Bison Farm


 Jon went on a field trip to see the bison.  Stop..they are leaving!


 One stayed to watch us.


 Then decided it was okay and bent his head to eat.


And where was Jon? Hiding in the van and refusing to come out. Oh Jon..

12 comments:

  1. Oh poor Jon. Those Bison do look pretty threatening! I think I fixed my comment problem...whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen..good to hear your comment problem is fixed.
    Jedidja..no he wasn't afraid, just feeling a tad stubborn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course he's being stubborn...it's a bison farm and not a snake farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ocean Soul, now that could be the problem:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. .that is exactly what I said. .OH Jon.
    That boy just needed a rubber snake to scare those bison is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovella..that's a plan, next time I will bring a rubber snake and then entice Jon out of the van.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm smiling...about the field trip that never quite happened! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny. It's more fun to watch him than the bison. I like the rubber snake idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy..how true, 'the field trip that never quite happened.'
    Anneliese, the only way I managed a peek from him was when I asked 'where are those beautiful blue eyes?'..he can't resist that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww.. well, those bison ARE pretty big ! He choose his way of enjoying the outing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie..yes he does and we never know when it will happen!

    ReplyDelete