Can you see Jon's intent look, he loves to watch when the tools come out. And see the little plastic hammer with the red handle? Wonder what he was thinking he could do with that?? Oh and that plastic bin on his lap..one of his favorite things to carry around. Likes putting items into it and is happy when he can swipe a wet dishcloth. Then smiling will hurry off to his room.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Jon's Rocking Chair
Can you see Jon's intent look, he loves to watch when the tools come out. And see the little plastic hammer with the red handle? Wonder what he was thinking he could do with that?? Oh and that plastic bin on his lap..one of his favorite things to carry around. Likes putting items into it and is happy when he can swipe a wet dishcloth. Then smiling will hurry off to his room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great to have a handy dad! That's funny about the dishcloths...
ReplyDeleteI love hearing of the little Jon-isms! I hope is rocking chair is doing the job for him again.
ReplyDeleteFunny, I was imagining wodden rocking chairs!
ReplyDeleteThe way he is watching his dad fix that chair is priceless. You do wonder what he is thinking and why he likes certain things, such a a bin or a platic snake. He has an active imagination.
Hey, I am filling my plastic bin right now too! I am decluttering. But I should pick up a wet dishcloth and do some cleaning too!
ReplyDeleteI think that LazyBoy should keep him in rockers since he is such a avid rocker. I love that plastic tote. He couldn't find a smaller one to carry around? Oh these stories are dear.
ReplyDeleteWhat a chuckle I get out of the stories you share. He does not miss a beat! I can just see you smiling as you catch the drips from the dish cloth...knowing he is a happy boy. What can a dish cloth hurt?
ReplyDeleteHope he's back to rocking again! Maybe he should get a job as a rocker tester for Laz-e-boy, see how durable the chairs really are. ;)
ReplyDelete