How nice that you have a washer with a see through lid. Mine stops when I open it. We can learn from Jon to appreciate the simple things we take for granted.
Hehe, my washer has a glass lid too, and my kids LOVE watching the laundry in there. Especially fun to turn out the lights and use a flashlight to watch (less glare, I guess). :)
Thank you everyone for your comments..they make me smile. Every once in awhile I get Jon to come look at his blog. He takes a close look, smiles and walks away.
That's great. It's nice to have a "checker" around...
ReplyDeleteHow nice that you have a washer with a see through lid. Mine stops when I open it.
ReplyDeleteWe can learn from Jon to appreciate the simple things we take for granted.
A cloths washing cheerleader....way to go Jon!
ReplyDeleteJon is not the only guy that doesn't know the difference between work and play. It's all good!
ReplyDeleteHehe, my washer has a glass lid too, and my kids LOVE watching the laundry in there. Especially fun to turn out the lights and use a flashlight to watch (less glare, I guess). :)
ReplyDeleteI love that !
ReplyDeleteEvery house needs a washer watchman, doesn't it ?
smile
Okay, I didn't know that you could get a top loader with a window!!! coooooool! I'd be watching too!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your comments..they make me smile. Every once in awhile I get Jon to come look at his blog. He takes a close look, smiles and walks away.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting. A top loader with a window? It fascinates me to think what we take for granted makes his life come alive.
ReplyDelete