Jon loves going to Fairs and it's mainly for the rides. He likes the crazy rides best and I don't think he has ever indicated that any ride scared him. It's a matter of which rides the staff will be brave enough to try:)
He also likes to try his hand at some of the games for a chance to win something. And if he doesn't win he will try to sneak a prize to walk away with!
He's off to the Red River Ex this week..he will be smiling!

Oh boy...I'm glad I don't have to go on those crazy rides!
ReplyDeletehow awesome!
ReplyDeleteHope he is enjoying the exhibition! Are you going too, Betty?
ReplyDeleteAnneliese..I did not go. Those crazy rides are not for me..wonder where Jon inherited that interest?? Actually I do know..his Dad and his grandpa used to love the same thing.
DeleteHe will have an awesome time at Red River Ex. That guy sure knows what he likes and enjoys life so much!
ReplyDelete