Thursday, August 23, 2012

We couldn't figure out what Jon was doing on the roof of the truck..we watched him for a bit before calling him down. It appears he wanted to get at the light bulb..he loves to turn out bulbs whenever he is able to..he is very quick at it too. He is the first one to notice when a bulb is missing.
Other than that we had a pretty normal type of evening. Oh there was one other thing..cake throwing..he was very quick with that too. One quick handful and there was cake spread out on the floor!

9 comments:

  1. You've got to admire Jon's ingenuity!! And hey, cake is a good thing, where ever it lands up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm smiling about where the cake lands up..only a good thing if I'm not the one cleaning it up:)

      Delete
  2. Was there not any schmaunt fat on the cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope but he would have happily polished off the cake with shmaunt fat given the chance:)

      Delete
  3. Another smile from me to you dear Betty! I am so thankful that you share your wonderful stories of life with Jon. It's so refreshing and full of fun. You and John seize these kind of moments, smile and enjoy your family to the fullest. Cake on the floor....does he wipe up too....or just change light bulbs?:) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this and it reminded me of those purdy girls sitting on cars and trucks trying to sell them.....after all Steinbach is a car town. Perhaps he can sell the cars to the purdy girls, equal opportunity now a days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again...you make me smile. I can just see you and John waiting to see what would happen. He's a dear boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is life ever dull with Jon? I love how he loves the things he loves .. and the things he throws?? smile

    ReplyDelete