I like those glasses, they look fun ;)
Isn't it interesting...whether it's the glasses or just being himself, we all enjoy the smiles that come with it. Great photo...
Harry Potter! What a good sport he is!
Fun foto!
Love it! He's a good sport.
He is fun! I love how he is a sport and he no doubt knows it is a good thing to be funny.
funny kid brother! :) Good picture of the boys!
I like those glasses, they look fun ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it interesting...whether it's the glasses or just being himself, we all enjoy the smiles that come with it. Great photo...
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter! What a good sport he is!
ReplyDeleteFun foto!
ReplyDeleteLove it! He's a good sport.
ReplyDeleteHe is fun! I love how he is a sport and he no doubt knows it is a good thing to be funny.
ReplyDeletefunny kid brother! :) Good picture of the boys!
ReplyDelete