Jon usually will get his ball from his room to play catch with us when he is home. The old blue ball was looking a little 'worn and dented' so we bought a new one! He wasn't much interested in the new ball and only allowed a quick photo before he threw it aside. I guess he still has some attachment to the old one. I think he likes the fact that it has a nice dent to grab onto:)
He knows what he likes!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he enjoys seeing the ball get filled with a pump?
ReplyDeleteAttachment is huge...and let him have it...when he's ready he will reach for the new one...and you will start all over.
ReplyDeleteWhat's at the other end of the string he is holding on to?
ReplyDeleteChar, there is a helium filled balloon at the end of the string:)
ReplyDeleteAnneliese, he would probably enjoy watching the balloon be filled with a pump but then would wonder why:)
I know Jon loves those balloons. Has he ever gone into a bouncy ball castle? You may want to go on a family outing:)
ReplyDeleteOh Kathy..I think he would love that!
Delete