Thursday, March 14, 2013

More muffins..


Oh boy, the muffins I sent along with Jon last Thursday were scarfed down just like that!! So here is another batch for him..carrot/apple/raisin muffins and banana, poppy seed muffins.  He loves eating them crumbled in a bowl with milk..would that be muffin cereal??
Jon came to vist us tonight. Shortly after supper he had a 7 minute seizure which was quite intense. Felt so bad for him. When it was all over he relaxed in the rocking chair for awhile. After his rest he was so happy, almost like a pressure had been lifted from him.
His sisters came to visit and he enjoyed their company.
Enjoy your muffins Jon!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Jon had to go through another seizure. That must be so hard for you. Glad for the muffins though - they are obviously very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was 'that must be so hard for her' and now I see that Bev said it too. It is wonderful to see your devotion to Jon. I promised muffins to some hungry men for today and have pumpkin thawing. May God bless you. Dairymary

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts exactly. Even though Jon having seizures is nothing new to all of you, it must be so difficult for all of you. I am glad he enjoyed those muffins... who doesn't love muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muffins for our favorite muffin man! How nice is that? So sorry his visit was a hard one on Thursday...both for him and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor guy!. I can't imagine how hard it must be to watch these seizures but then he felt better and was happy and that makes me smile to think of him there with you and muffins.

    ReplyDelete