Thursday, March 7, 2013

Muffin Man!


Muffins are one of Jon's favorites, he has always liked them! When he comes to visit us, I usually send muffins home with him. And that is what he usually chooses for breakfast the following day. This time was no different..he took home a dozen banana/peanut butter with chocolate chip muffins and a dozen lemon coconut muffins. Should keep him happy for awhile although I do think he shares with his caregivers:)

7 comments:

  1. He has good taste! And now I am singing...'oh, yes, I know the muffin man...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do you know the muffin man
    the muffin man
    the muffin man
    oh do you know the muffin man
    that lives in Drury lane.

    I wish the muffin lady lived next door to me and then I'd nab one of her muffins before they all went home with Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look fabulous - I hope the lemon coconut one makes its appearance on MGCC soon. Lucky Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts about John. And I hope, too, to see a recipe for the lemon coconut ones soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you posted the lemon coconut? They sure look good! You are a good one to put a smile on someone's face with food! As good a love language as any!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your muffins look delicious! I'm also admiring the wooden cooling racks. Do you know if they are available for purchase anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our local Thrift Shop used to carry them, not sure if they still do.

      Delete