Friday, March 1, 2013

Wrapped Surprise Package!


Dad and Mom went on a little holiday, known as 'meetings' to Jon. I had promised to bring him a little something. Of course I remembered and wrapped it up..it's always more special when a gift is wrapped, right?  By the third photo frame you can tell he was getting anxious and is working really hard at ripping the paper.
I love that little sideways look he gives me when he sees the camera.
With a little help from Dad the rubber snake comes out of the package. Both the rubbery frog and snake were a hit. The t-shirt not so much:) That last photo..trust me, he is really happy but likes to show a stern face for the camera.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun guy....finding joy in rubber snakes and frogs. Perfect! Did you bring your girls rubber gloves and rubber spatulas.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! I love to get travel gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! I know the joy of those rubber reptiles first hand from a grandson of mine. Jon is one who just never tires of the simple joys!
    I supposed the gift redeemed you once more from going away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Charlotte, rubber gloves and spatulas... none of that, but I got my first pair of reading glasses, mom has noticed me pulling away from words to read them , ha ha
    Jonathan has been carrying his rubber toys all over the place, even hiding them when his sister Alison asked to see one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just makes me want to send a present too...all wrapped up. There is something to be said for appreciating simple gifts like rubber frogs and snakes. So fun! I love to read the after report from Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...how fun to watch Jon open his gifts. 'Frogs...and snails...and rubbery tails...that's what boys are made of'! I love that you still bring your girls gifts as well!

    ReplyDelete