Monday, August 5, 2013

Jon's Birthday


Jon celebrated another birthday! He loved his party. He knows it is his special day. Here he is sitting close to the bonfire, throwing grass into the fire and listening to family and friends as they chat.


Enjoying his dessert after the meal.
And I just needed to add this last photo..notice all the stuff on his roof?  Jon loves throwing things on his roof..now we are waiting for a brave soul to climb on the roof and get it all off..

5 comments:

  1. Looking at his 'stretch pose' makes my knees hurt !! smile.. and love the stuff on his roof !!
    A very Happy Birthday, Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up at the items on the roof! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Jon!! He must have a pretty good arm to hoist all that stuff onto the roof. Hope he felt the love and had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will come by and pick it up...Oh my...it looks like he had a great day...That is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your birthday, Jon.....was at the lake with the whole clan! You don't know me but I wrote to your Mom a bit ago. I love reading your story, the birthday celebrations, even the 'stuff' on the roof! I love the mischievous antics. You are a great guy! Have a good year. Joanne (Schmutzie's Mom)

    ReplyDelete