Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day at the Cabin


Jon and his care giver came for lunch at the cabin. After lunch Jon went to see what he could find in the truck box and of course spotted the chainsaw, he loves that thing, he knows what it can do and that is what appeals to him. He found this bandana and without any prompting put it on his head..oh Jon you make me smile!


Jon and his Dad, ready to go for a spin.


And there they go..


Over the hill..


And back down again..


Caught them just as they disappear behind the cabin..


Jon's care giver also took a turn on the quad. It was a good day at the cabin!

8 comments:

  1. Father son having so much fun. 'Boys and their toys'....love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple joys are the best!Jon knows he's loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - that looks like a fun time at the cabin! Aren't all boys attracted to shiny red chain saws? You caught some precious moments Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. how sweet that you can give Jon that pleasure ! He is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special day on a quad. I love it that he can identify with things and knows where they belong. That bandana has me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I have only just found Jon's blog...It's wonderful.
    I have a 17yr old son with Tuberous Sclerosis & he is non verbal as well. He finishes school this year and I was just wondering does Jon communicate using pecs or anything ? I am hoping to work with Sam at home next year one on one to try & get some sort of communication happening.
    I look forward to hearing about Jon's adventures,
    God Bless you all,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sugar Pie for commenting. We are now trying to get Jon to use an Ipad for communicating..will see where that takes us. Wish you all the best with your son.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete