Friday, November 1, 2013

Carving Pumpkins


Time to document another father/son bonding time! We had this little green pumpkin and Jon insisted that it should be carved. Dad was willing and so they went to work. Jon stayed on task till it was done. You can see his excitement!
I love the bottom left photo, they both look a little mischievous:)
The last photo (bottom right)..we finally had an orange pumpkin that Dad carved for Jon.

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing how these men work together. Energy, excitement and simple joy in a yearly tradition that Jon clearly enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great picture story showing lots of love and fun! Carving pumpkins is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! (Tell John I like his glasses too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty - I thought of you as we passed the sign to Steinbach on Hwy. 75. We also know someone who lives and farms in the Ste. Agathe area - the Erb family who originated from our area and church family. Someday we need to take our time through that area and explore it more thoroughly rather than just scooting down the highway :). Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like John has his hand in the cookie jar ! smile..
    So neat... love the photos !

    ReplyDelete