Schmaunt fat is such a big part of Jon's food 'likes' that I just couldn't help but buy this t-shirt..it is the best find! We happened to go to a local restaurant and when I saw these t-shirts for sale I happily dished out the money. Jon's look doesn't say whether he likes it or not but the rest of us sure do!
It makes us smile:)
Jon came to visit us tonight and he was in a really good mood. We do not take these moods lightly and enjoy all the happy moments with him. His seizures are still well controlled, we are so thankful for that.
But one thing he just won't do and that is smile for the camera, how I wish he would, he has just the bestest smile!!
It's lovely to find something to make them smile isn't it...but that smiling pic is always so hard to catch :(
ReplyDeleteI have just read your last post & this one , I am so glad Jon is fit free' my son was on topiramate when he was very young along with 2 other meds. Then we went off medication altogether & he was med free for 7-8 years not seizure free but he had no pattern to his fits and it was getting so hard to get the meds into him we decided with the Dr. to go med free. we are now back on medication a new one called Keppra it is working quite well but as we were working out dosages ( we like to try minimum dosages first ) he had a seizure 4 weeks ago & is now nursing a shoulder reconstruction :(
All the best to you & Jon, enjoy those fleeting all telling smiles :)
God Bless,
That t-shirt has me smiling! Only you would find that perfect one for Jon.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteMissed you, Jon! Love the T-shirt that your Mom found for you. It is so perfect. Love that Schmauntfat!
ReplyDeleteSmile or no smile...we love him just the same...I too could wear that shirt...That's the best gravy in the world..but it waffles in my middle too much.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great T-Shirt - love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThe t-shirt is perfect on Jon... here's your challenge, Betty, before the exit of 2014... find a way to grab that smile before it disappears when he see the camera !
ReplyDeleteI am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………
I hope it helps.
Best relationship helper
{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com