So, I'm really really, realllllllly tardy on writing on this blog. But I am going to go with the 'fashionably late'excuse. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. For now.....
My latest Jon story is a lot of fun, because, well, there were animals and balloons involved.
Animals + Balloons = awesome.
You know what else is awesome? Annoying nieces who try to take selfies.
But we have our secrets. I have a feeling Jon will never tell you what they are ;)
And well your busy trying to figure them out, we'll be here. Tossing rocks down drains.
Anyway,
Summer. The season is upon us. Get out there and find some animals, balloons, and drainage holes.
Kaila.





What a great outing. If anyone can get Jon to start smiling for selfies, it will be you with your great contagious energy.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun niece you are! You two had a lot of fun together, and I'm sure get into trouble at your grandma's together too:)
ReplyDeleteha! sounds like great advice for the summer!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Kaila! I'm kind of wondering what the communication is about between Jon and the horse:) You made the day awesome for Jon..thank you from one happy Mama!
ReplyDeleteIt's so neat to see Kaila's love for her uncle and understanding for what makes him happy!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to know Jon's secrets... and his thoughts! He knows what is important -- balloons and animals and rocks that fit in holes and of course somewhere in the day schmaunt fat.... smile...
ReplyDeleteI'll bet Jon's very best secret is that Schmauntfat goes with just about EVERYTHING! Right, Jon? I like your red shirt almost as much as your special Schmauntfat one! Have a good summer with your family.
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to come to this place and see how special animals, balloons and drain holes can be.
ReplyDeleteWe would hardly ever notice those things. We love Jon.
Thank you Kaila
ReplyDeleteGram's
Thanks Kaila, I love the post and all the great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………
I hope it helps.
Best relationship helper
{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com