I love 'the front porch'! What a great shed for Jon.
Love the porch!!! You should frame the "view" picture and hang it in the shed - so cute!
Wonderful upgrades on the shed! I found a sign today that would go well to have made for the shed!
How nice to renovate his shed. I can just see by his expressions, that he is in an element of peace and bewilderment! They are opposites...I know...but I love watching you continuously work at giving him such a wonderful quality of life.
Such a unique place for him to re-treat and feel like it's just his space. Wishing Jon many hours of contentment in that shed
That is so neat .. The Shed... and what it means to Jon. "I" would love that shed tucked in the trees, a perfect place to sit and just 'think'.
I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………I hope it helps.Best relationship helper{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com
I love 'the front porch'! What a great shed for Jon.
ReplyDeleteLove the porch!!! You should frame the "view" picture and hang it in the shed - so cute!
ReplyDeleteWonderful upgrades on the shed! I found a sign today that would go well to have made for the shed!
ReplyDeleteHow nice to renovate his shed. I can just see by his expressions, that he is in an element of peace and bewilderment! They are opposites...I know...but I love watching you continuously work at giving him such a wonderful quality of life.
ReplyDeleteSuch a unique place for him to re-treat and feel like it's just his space. Wishing Jon many hours of contentment in that shed
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat .. The Shed... and what it means to Jon. "I" would love that shed tucked in the trees, a perfect place to sit and just 'think'.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………
I hope it helps.
Best relationship helper
{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com