Looks like you have a good helper there! Fall cleaning - what IS that??!!
I thought it was called spring cleaning. is this someone's way to make extra work?
Looks like he'll get er done real quick! :)
You have good help...that's all I can say!
It's soooooo hard to get good help these days. Way to go, Jon!
Is he for hire? it's fun to see your fall clean up crew has begun.
Great photo ! good help !!
What a guy! He's been watching you clean:)
Hey...can I borrow him? :) I have all this reno dust, you know....
You would have to take a chance that it could be worse after he was done! haha
I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………I hope it helps.Best relationship helper{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com
Looks like you have a good helper there! Fall cleaning - what IS that??!!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was called spring cleaning. is this someone's way to make extra work?
ReplyDeleteLooks like he'll get er done real quick! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have good help...that's all I can say!
ReplyDeleteIt's soooooo hard to get good help these days. Way to go, Jon!
ReplyDeleteIs he for hire? it's fun to see your fall clean up crew has begun.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo ! good help !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy! He's been watching you clean:)
ReplyDeleteHey...can I borrow him? :) I have all this reno dust, you know....
ReplyDeleteYou would have to take a chance that it could be worse after he was done! haha
DeleteI am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………
I hope it helps.
Best relationship helper
{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com