Ok. So it's no secret that our family kinda loves the country. And...ummm...it's probably no surprise that Jon is intrigued by animals that roam his land out in the country. But not in the '2-year-old-let's-grab-and-pull-at-their-hair' kind of way. This dude...respects the furry creatures. Respect.
So it was super exciting (for both of us) when a friendly Golden Retriever stopped by to say hello as we were enjoying a Peanut Butter (Reese Cup) Blizzard. (That was us planting the seed to go get one)
What did Kayla do? She acted like a '2-year-old-let's-snuggle-till-we-die!' wierdo and ran outside to greet him. And what did Jon do? He stood back and just took in the beauty of the canine running around in the cool Winter air.
Let's all take a moment to learn a lesson. I mean...REALLY...absorb what Jon already knows.
“The beauty of the natural world lies in the details and observing.”


I'm with Jon...all about observing and not touching!
ReplyDeleteYes..I agree! Ahh the country life..
ReplyDeleteA great observation Kaila.
ReplyDeleteJon teaches a valuable lesson!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful... although the whole cuddling thing is fun as well...and now I want a PB Blizzard too!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Wise man, that Jon. Really great picture of him, too!
ReplyDeleteLove the post Kaila and the new look.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………
I hope it helps.
Best relationship helper
{{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com