Friday, April 3, 2015

Latest Photo of Jon


For so long I have wanted to get a photo of Jon smiling while looking at the camera. Finally!! It took a visit to see a former staff of his that brought on this beautiful smile. Love it.

10 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smile says much! Smiling back at your Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is precious, Betty.. and says a great deal about the former staff member ! I love that you caught this photo - the light and sparkle in his eyes is so nice to see !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog during a time that I was missing Manitoba and my adoptive Mennonite background. I think I've read almost every post. May God richly Bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God. I feel as though I know you and your family. I felt LOST when I couldn't remember nor find your blog. Then this very morning I when looking through my bookmarks, AND THERE YOU WERE!!! Praise God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Betty ! a keeper photo !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..

    This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………

    I hope it helps.

    Best relationship helper

    {{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete