Monday, June 27, 2016

Marble Maze Repairs


Hardly any words needed:) Jon once again managed to take apart a marble maze. We've lost count how many that is. And his Dad faithfully and lovingly puts them together the best he can. Often there are parts missing as they have been flung in the bush and are not to be found. So bits and pieces from a few mazes become one.
Someday our dear friend will quit making marble mazes..and then what??

6 comments:

  1. Oh boy. I think you better stockpile the marble mazes...while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for dad who can put them together again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so funny, Betty ... why he loves to talk them apart .. I guess the ultimate will be when you find a marble maze in pieces covered in schmauntt fat .... smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think maybe Jon is teaching patience ?? smile... love his Dad for continuing to repair - an expression of love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..

    This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………

    I hope it helps.

    Best relationship helper

    {{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete