Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Horseback Riding Adventure


What's that expression about? Wondering what he got himself into? Let me tell you..it was excitement about getting to ride a horse!
Notice the straw in his hand? Was he going to feed the horse? I'm thinking it's a souvenir that's going home with him.


His expression is hard to tell but I think he's liking it.

8 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Jon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw - what a fun experience for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our neighbour offers kids like Jonathan rides at her stables and it is so popular. I'm convinced there's a special relationship there! How fun for Jon. I'm sure he'll want to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I lost the bookmark that would lead me back to my fave blog. God Bless you Jon and your whole family this Holyday season. Christ be with you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh ... is that a new experience for Jon? I think he likes it ! and that's good... very good -- hope he gets to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..

    This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………

    I hope it helps.

    Best relationship helper

    {{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete