What do these 3 things have in common? Nothing that I can think of except that they are some of the foods Jon enjoyed for supper yesterday:) No, he didn't have them all in the bowl at one time but He could! He likes the most interesting things combined!
Shortly after supper he had a 9 minute seizure. He rested for an hour or so, then was looking happier and more alert. We usually notice when a seizure is building up..there will be more head banging and in general more frustration with everything. The neurologist once described it to us as pressure building up in his brain.
Jon loves toys that sing..I bought a santa who sings when you press his hand. Jon was thrilled and made sure it came home with him. Last week staff took Jon to the Santa Claus parade which he enjoyed; I thought this Santa would remind him of that.
Jon's Mom
That is so great that Jonathan got to see the Santa Claus parade. Love the posts mom! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteangel food cake, ice cream & gravy = check, check, nix :)
ReplyDeleteI can understand the frustration/anxiety/discomofort that would precede a seizure... I like the doctor's analogy.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you give him as much angel food , ice-cream and gravy as he wants and if he wants it all together BEFORE it ends up all together in his stomach anywhay... what's the harm ? smile...