
Jon was happy and content to find that Dad had fixed his marble maze once again. Rolling the marbles can keep him occupied for long periods of time. But sometimes he doesn't do to well with anger management and then is sad to find his maze broken again. We are always on the lookout for marble mazes, this one was purchased in Amish country.
He wanted to wear this hat that says 'Christmas Cook'..kind of cute isn't it:) Now if he could learn to cook.
Love the hat Betty! I hope this maze lasts a while :0)
ReplyDeletewhat a great hat!
ReplyDeletehe looks so happy too with his marble maze...now if only someone could invent one that was indestructible, right?
Looks like his dad knew just the thing that would keep his son happy.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about Jon when I see a marble maze. He sure knows what he likes!
ReplyDeleteawww.. I love that picture.. you can just see the pleasure in Jon's concentrated gaze!
ReplyDeleteThat takes a special brand of 'love patience' to continually fix something. I love that John does that !