Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's Trash

Any words needed? Had this happened yesterday I would just have labelled this post wordless Wednesday. Jon whipped this plant down the stairs in a 'moody moment'. Apologies have been offered and accepted.
We move on.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you have the right kind of carpet for these mishaps. Is that a poinsettia? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty... I hope you hadn't watered your plant recently. Doesnt' even look like too much damage was done. Re-pot and get out the vaccum. Love that you thought to take a picture. I wonder what he would think if you showed it to him another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was already thinking before I saw Anneliese's comment. .oh boy ..it looks like the dirt was moist. You are a true blogger now. ..everything is blog material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear...these things do happen! I like that you don't get all in a 'muc' over these kinds of things. A good lesson for us all....apologize, accept and carry on. Are you keeping the poinsettia or moving on to spring bulbs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm, if only all messes in our lives could be cleaned up that easily.
    sweet jon apologized, and that is what matters.
    that young man has such a sweet spirit...like someone else i know...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Betty, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh .. nothing broken.. not even the pot? that's all good then!
    dear Jon .. so loved .. so lovable !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that why vacuum cleaners were invented?
    How sweet that he apologized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh....the mess. the plant can go. Christmas is over but the unpredictable scenarios that you experience are another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can just picture Jon apologizing. Holding mom's head with his hands on one side of her face and then pressing his face against her's on the other side. I always think that it must be difficult for Jonathan to experience these extreme mood swings. I know mine are not as extreme as his and I know I don't enjoy mine. So I imagine his are much more difficult to deal with. Thanks for the post Mom.

    ReplyDelete