Friday, September 2, 2011

Father and son..enjoying a thunderstorm together!


 Waiting for the next crack of thunder..


 Dad, did you see that lightning?


Dad says..'yes Jon I see the lightning and I hear the thunder.'

7 comments:

  1. now that is a boy after my own heart. i too sit and watch thunder storms (funder storms in our family) with great enthusiasm. i love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a moment to captur! I can imagine how he must love the noise and lightshow ...just the way he is fascinated with firecrackers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so neat Betty. I can just see how father and son would sit there together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does not take much to intrigue him...but we need to be so attentive with him...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured a precious moment. It's fun now to know exactly where they are sitting.....just over a week ago Char and I sat in those same chairs enjoying our morning coffee and a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could be there enjoying the lightning and thunder too! Extreme weather is awesome and so is Father/son time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I love this post! What great entertainment for the two of them...a display by the Creator Himself.

    ReplyDelete