Saturday, October 8, 2011

On being thankful..


It doesn't take much to make this guy happy. No expensive 'toys' needed for this boy!  Give him a cardboard box, cut a hole in it and hand him a bag of toys from the thrift store and he's totally thankful.

If only I could see the world through his eyes..

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. We could all take a lesson from him!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Betty. ..this is a good lesson from a content guy! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if God sees us as we see Jon. A bunch of baubles to place in a drawer or closet and we are happy too on only a slightly larger scale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have much to learn from people like your Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's not just a box...with his imagination, I'm sure it can be anything! It could be a snake habitat!

    ReplyDelete