Jon loves to eat outdoors! He doesn't mind even when it's windy or cool, in fact he is usually eating outside even before the snow has melted! He is a bit of a messy eater so we don't mind when he heads out!
Oh yes and then there is always the shirt protector..sometimes I think there is almost as much food on there as what has gone into his mouth.
In shirt sleeves, too! Even though that sun is shining nicely I'd probably be in a light coat!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the un shines... it does not matter how cold it is, right? This morning when my daughter came by, I looked into the mini van and the kids were sucking on lollipops. I said to the littlelest guy, "what a mess!" (his face) He looked down at his lap and, you could tell, he wondered what in the world I was referring to. Nothing was spilling.
ReplyDeleteOh, Betty... lifetime patience for you, right? But I can tell how much you love him.
I'm with Jon! At this time of year...I love eating outside...even if it isn't quite warm enough!
ReplyDeleteMakes me think about the ultimate Supper with the Lamb of God as our host. Thinking folks like Jon are going to be seated close to the head of the table and will dine spotlessly in more ways than one.
ReplyDeleteI love to see him eating out side. Please, I need one of the shirt protectors also...they are good for any adults.
ReplyDeleteI'd be eating outside too if I could only see some sunshine. I remember you telling us that he would do this...even when it was quite cold. These are all wonderful snapshots to your Jon.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe he is wearing sandals in March?!!! Summer in March. Who woulda thunk it? Enjoy it while it lasts!
ReplyDeletePicnic is a picnic - why should the weather prevent us?
ReplyDeleteJon has it right -- do what is on our heart and don't care about peripheral things !