Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mennonite Boy

I thought Jon's kitchen should have an apron and who better to model it than Jon himself! He was quite willing to pose for this photo. This is most likely the only time he will ever wear it:) Maybe staff will be happy to wear it while cooking Jon's meals.

Jon did allow a few more photo shoots so may as well share them too.

Our local museum is selling 'Mennonite Girls Can Cook' cookbooks and  they are now sewing and selling aprons as well.

12 comments:

  1. What a great Picture of Jonathan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it Jon! Calendar boy style!
    I am impressed that the book and aprons are being sold. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon posed!! That is so fabulous. I love that apron. It has a more manly color theme! Perfect for Jon's house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon I thing you should not be wearing that apron. Now they will all know you can cook.
    PA PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Way to go Jon! I never thought an apron could look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! Great pose Jon! I wonder if Jon's Sister's will also get an apron??!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome guy! You're a real sport Jon...and I like the colour. I can imagine you and your mom in the kitchen together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a moment I thought he was wearing your apron...but I see he's a great sport and seems to enjoy the fact...that you have one very similar.

    ReplyDelete