Covering his ears but not straying too far from that noisy tool! Cute photo!
:-)Love the sibling love!
Gee!!how can you tell,they are siblings,,,too awesome ! <3 How are you doing Betty?
Family resemblance goes beyond hair colour and shape of nose! A fun picture!
Fun foto! I sort of feel like covering my ears as well when I hear tools that sound like the dentist's drill.
too cute :)
It's a love/hate relationship with tools, right? I hope he opened his eyes to see his cute replica.
What fun to see your kids having fun!
Yes?? which one would that be?? smile
Covering his ears but not straying too far from that noisy tool! Cute photo!
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteLove the sibling love!
Gee!!how can you tell,they are siblings,,,too awesome ! <3 How are you doing Betty?
ReplyDeleteFamily resemblance goes beyond hair colour and shape of nose! A fun picture!
ReplyDeleteFun foto! I sort of feel like covering my ears as well when I hear tools that sound like the dentist's drill.
ReplyDeletetoo cute :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a love/hate relationship with tools, right? I hope he opened his eyes to see his cute replica.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to see your kids having fun!
ReplyDeleteYes?? which one would that be?? smile
ReplyDelete