Jon is very curious, he couldn't resist trying to see what could be behind the wall in the storage room. Onto the chair and then the bin..a little support, a little stretch and he managed to peer over the edge.
"Oops..Mom found me! And how did Dad get here so fast with the camera?"
You're never too young or too old to be curious. I'm curious as to what he saw!
ReplyDeleteAll that I could see..yes I admit I looked too, was nothing! But Jon stayed there for quite awhile so he was seeing something or maybe just smelling the wood.
DeleteOh he must wonder about you two with your camera. I love his curiosity...I would not be far behind him in that trait.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I don't have a problem imagining that Lovella:)
DeleteJust makes me smile.. that curiosity!
ReplyDeleteHe has always been curious!
DeleteHe knows Christmas is coming...and is thinking there might be something good hidden back there. :) Funny guy!
ReplyDeleteNever thought of that Judy..it could be!!
DeleteI can understand his curiosity as I tend to be the same way...
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
There must be a little of that in all of us:)
ReplyDeleteI love this post...all about curiosity and his inquisitiveness. Just needed a look.
ReplyDelete