Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Organizing Jon's Closet


Organized Jon's closet tonight and packed up clothes and stuff he didn't need!


Now this looks neat!  And look at all those empty shelves..wonder what they will get filled with?? The orange bag is full of stuff I cleared out of his closet. Every once in awhile Jon came to see what I was doing..hope I didn't take any of his favorite things!

6 comments:

  1. I can't imagine you doing that....If he had a look in that bag, he would probably wear it all at once. The become so attached to their favorites, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what he would all hug close to his heart if he were to go through that bag? The closet looks great, Betty! A labor of love. I like empty shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my closet looked that neat! Oye! I'm sure life will be easier with fewer things in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should come and organize my closet! It's looking great. I hope he likes it...in it's new state!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I echo Judy! What a great job. I'm sure he'll be able to fill it up again in short order - after all he likes to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok.. Betty.. I'm getting in line ..right after Judy.. will you come organize my closets?
    Empty shelves .. oh.. don't they just beg for 'stuff' so they don't have to feel 'empty' !! smile

    ReplyDelete