These flowers in the pots had just started to bloom nicely.. until Jon threw them. Three down..thank goodness I caught him in time, he was heading for the rest. This evening really did start off very well..
He has apologized..case closed.
Oh Betty ... you have see a lot of things fly . . . I guess soil in the yard is not the worst, but your gracious response over many years is eveident in how your boy just loves you. I can tell you focus on what matters most.
Oh no - some days must be so hard for you. Soft hugs to all!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you caught him, too. Hope those plants enjoyed their aeration...
ReplyDeleteOh Betty ... you have see a lot of things fly . . . I guess soil in the yard is not the worst, but your gracious response over many years is eveident in how your boy just loves you. I can tell you focus on what matters most.
ReplyDeleteShe's a great mom!
ReplyDeleteBetty, you are such an amazing mom. Lots of sweeping and washing and still you are so soft in spirit and a inspiration to so many.
ReplyDeleteOh my...my heart is crying for you. I loved the words you shared from Pinterest on our WW. You are the best.
ReplyDelete