Looks like Jon is getting the jobs done. Cutting grass, cleaning the car..
It may look like that but I just happened to get shots of him walking past the mower and standing beside the car with my dishcloth in hand:)
Oh, how often your heart must long for knowing how it would be to have him do these normal things! Jon gives us glimpses into a world of innocence and appreciation for life from another view. May you continue to know God's grace to speak your love into his life, and feel the love he has for you!
I love how he is holding your dishcloth. So many times I find my things at my kids home...like my favorite coffee cup...or my shorts, or our garden tools. They just feel comfortable taking our things because they are attached to (parents)
It's great what you can achieve with a camera. At least he was in the thick of it...
ReplyDeleteOh, how often your heart must long for knowing how it would be to have him do these normal things! Jon gives us glimpses into a world of innocence and appreciation for life from another view. May you continue to know God's grace to speak your love into his life, and feel the love he has for you!
ReplyDeleteI love how he is holding your dishcloth. So many times I find my things at my kids home...like my favorite coffee cup...or my shorts, or our garden tools. They just feel comfortable taking our things because they are attached to (parents)
ReplyDeleteHe's an awesome guy!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to remember if I've seen a dishcloth in my son's hand recently…nope…Jon's got him beat!
ReplyDeleteYou captured him hard at work! Love the pic's.
ReplyDelete