Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hedge Trimming


Taking a break from shed renos and doing a little hedge trimming with Dad.


Getting his attention..


Dad asking for help..


Jon is willing to help, he likes these tools.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, all men like dangerous looking tools or tools that make noise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine Jon must have loved to visit the store back in the day. This is just heart warming to see them working together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that the two of them can find common interests and make him feel like he is helping, while Betty must be cooking up another meal inside....Yea for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see you smiling as you enjoyed watching your men working together in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..

    This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………

    I hope it helps.

    Best relationship helper

    {{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete