Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More on the Shed


Waiting for the carpenter.


This will be Jon's view. He will be able to see who's coming down his driveway and his house and yard.


This is the view from behind the shed.


A good start on the outside.


Another view..to the bush.


The inside is getting a nice finish. Jon is loving every minute of sawing, hammering and drilling. I think he will be a little sad when it's all finished.

8 comments:

  1. It is looking just great! I am so happy for Jon to have this project to enjoy during the remodel and then later with his new views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great! Love that he has his lazy boy chair in the shed already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice update for his shed. I say that anything that makes Jon happy is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...coming right along! I'm happy for Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you can read him and how much Jon is enjoying this! Maybe you will need to leave something undone that he can work on over time? maybe he has already hidden some of those unused blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is serious about his shed. I'd say he's a reliable foreman for the job...waiting for the carpenter to show up and make sure he does the job well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to win my ex boyfriend back after 4 months of painful breakup ..

    This is awesome, For fast and reliable solution ………………………

    I hope it helps.

    Best relationship helper

    {{Dr_mack}}@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete