Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jon's Game

Jon loves a game of pool! It doesn't matter that the rules are his own. His rules are simple and easy to learn.
First you drop the ball in the pocket, then look to make sure it dropped, then place your ear close to the pocket and listen to the ball roll down the groove or whatcha may call it. I'll need to ask Jon..he knows his game:)
Simplify life..it's that easy.

7 comments:

  1. That's great. I could actually play Jon's game a whole lot better then the pool I've played in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An uncomplicated game. . .I could actually manage that game of pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really come to appreciate Jon's joy in life.I think one day I will play a game together with you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the new look of your blog betty.
    awe,,,,,,,the art of simplicity, we have much we can learn from that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My granddaughter was doing something similar. She stood right by the hole with her chest against the leather drop bag,(being just at that level) as she and her little brother were rolling the balls into it. She giggled because of the tickle on her body. I just had to smile ... simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can all learn from this to take note of and find joy in every little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've caught up...found your place...amongst the others...Happy that you are posting, and hoping that others will be encouraged.
    You are always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete