Wednesday, March 23, 2011

High School Grad Photos

This photo was taken after the grad dinner.

Here's the grad photo.

This is when he got his diploma.


9 comments:

  1. What an achievement...for him, for you and your whole family. He made it one step at a time. I'm sure he has taught you so much about life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been bursting at the seams with pride. No picture of the proud mama? I love the one at the equipment store with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of him with John at the store.
    Like father like son, both hands in their pockets.
    A proud moment indeed!
    To graduate is always an accomplishment..
    Sometimes I don't know who deserves the diploma more, the parents or the kid ;)
    at least that is how I felt when mine graduated...grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures...he was so cute and proud that day! we were all proud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real milestone for you all. I can imagine the pride you all had as you saw Jon receive his diploma. Those are moments with our kids that we all hang on to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! You got the grad photos! Okay, love that first one. The guys both have their hands in their pockets...both of them very handsome and very comfortable in front of the power tools! Good color on Jon too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. his grad picture looks better then mine. grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting the photos, Betty.. they are perfect! and yes.. I love the one with the chain saws. I bet its Jon's favorite !

    ReplyDelete