Friday, August 31, 2012

Jon's New Kitchen Cupboards..

Jon has new cupboards in his kitchen! Oh how he loved watching the old cupboards being ripped out, he was right there in everyone's space making sure not to miss a thing!
More changes happening in his house..he will be so pumped!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice kitchen! I can imagine Jon wanting to be right in there with all the power tools, he would really enjoy that. I would like a nice new kitchen like that too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh did he get the new Ikea cupboards...the ones you can slam as hard as you want but they won't slam? As long as the cabinet color works with his MGCC apron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he didn't get Ikea cupboards, we are still waiting for our Ikea store to open. I love that idea though..slamming but not:)MGCC apron? Too bad I did not take a photo, he did a number on that one..it has been repaired.

      Delete
  3. OH they look great...perfectly masculine for a man's space. I am glad he got some indoor demolition to observe.

    ReplyDelete